"Best resort to stay in yercaud"
"High above the mountain"
Mohamed Ijas A - 23.05.16
Sangeetha - April 2016
"Decent hotel,Amazing view"
"Courteous staff , Nice location has all the amenities"
ManoharGadre - March 2016
We visited here for a 2 day trip. The staff is highly courteous and helpful. The hotel rooms are large,clean and have all the amenities. Hotel has an activity room (Table Tenis,Carrom etc..).. Food is also good. Complimentary breakfast spread was decent.
Location of the hotel is perfect. Its on a cliff offering a lovely view of the valleys, mountains and sunrise..besides it is very near to the centre of yercaud (near to the Lake other tourist attractions).
"Fantastic Place to be in!!!!!"
Travelsavvy663 - March 2016
"Best place to have a soothing morning and evening view"
Samir85 - Feb 2016
Booked this hotel after going through the many reviews posted here. Also, if you compare the 5 and 4 star reviews with the 1 and 2, you would find that the 5 and 4 stars reviews exceed by 100's so thats a clear indication that this is probably the place to be. Not to forget the fabulous deals offered by Goibibo!
Now, coming to review the place itself:
1. Its of the optimal size to have proper outdoor activities and is a heaven in Yercaud for kids activities. The trampoline, slides, swings, swimming pool and badminton keep the children and the adults occupied. Considering Yercaud is very small and doesn't have much to do or see, this place is a heaven to be at.
2. The rooms are good and are cleaned every day but I would cut half a point here because on the day of our arrival, there were no towels in the room and when we asked for them, the towels brought were dirty. Also, the bedsheet didn't look clean but I was so out of breath and tired that i didn't care to talk about it. The next day though, everything was kept properly.
3. In house Food is very very expensive by any standards so deducting another half point here (Including Vegetarian Food). Breakfast is widespread and tasty. Laundry charges are optimal and is delivered quickly.
4. Lawn and swimming pool are very well maintained.
5. Hot water can be a problem sometimes, but I must mention that whenever we called the reception, the issue was fixed in a jiffy. Its probably due to off season period that hot water is not always accessible.
6. Staff is extremely humble, polite, friendly and always has a smile. Please do contact the Manager Rajesh in case of any issues and it will be fixed immediately. One great gesture that I found about this person is that at times, he escorts the guests till the parking that shows you the humbleness of the staff he leads.
7. The waiters don't ask for tips.
8. Many people have mentioned about the approach road not being that good. Well then whoever says that hasn't been to the terrains in Himalayas or even on the highways of Uttarakhand and Himachal. Yes, you need to be slow while climbing up or down but any car can do it, even in the night! Always remember, the toughest of the routes generally take you to the best of the places.
balajirao2304 - Feb 2016
"This hotel was like Heaven on earth"
RSram2016 - Feb 2016
Reservations: +91 98652 56255